"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
For Acero, proud to be an American manufacturer means the latest in engineering, the best in quality, and the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their field.
Looking for entry into a lucrative and satisfying profession? Want to be a member of a dynamic, well-respected workforce? Are you a mechanically-inclined, hands-on person with an interest in manufacturing? If that’s you we want to hear from you. Read on!
- Industry competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
The Manufacturing Assistant is responsible for secondary manufacturing operations such as and not limited to deburring, polishing, cleaning and packaging manufactured precision parts.
- Ability to handle precision manufactured parts
- Ability to learn/use basic measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers and gage pins
- Ability to learn/use industrial deburring, polishing and cleaning equipment
- Ability to learn/inspect, identify and mark out of tolerance parts
- Attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced, physically demanding manufacturing environment
- High school diploma required or previous experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance
- Have a mechanical aptitude
- Good hand/eye coordination
Questions? Visit the Acero Precision website www.aceroprecision.com for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.