Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's new headquarters is a brand new state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
Are you a mechanically-inclined, hands-on person with an interest in manufacturing?
Do you want to work for a growing company that is having its best year on record?
Are you interested in an opportunity that allows you to train and develop under some of the most skilled professionals in CNC Manufacturing?
If so, we're looking for individuals who are excited to learn, as this position is an excellent entry-level position for those interested in the lucrative career path of CNC Machining & Programming. In this position, you would be responsible for the secondary operations of precision machined components. You'll be de-burring using a microscope, micro-abrasive blasting, and cleaning finished parts. This position is available as either a Full-Time or Part-Time (Weekend-based) opportunity, and ALL LEVELS of experience are encouraged to apply! This is a hands-on, detail-oriented job in a fast-paced work environment. You should be local to our area, have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience, and have an interest in machining.
- Perform finishing operations such as filling, deburring, blasting, cleaning, handling and packaging
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment, workbench, tools and surrounding areas
- Identify different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts
- Alert supervisors of any mechanical problems at machine
- Understand basic CNC machine operation as it applies to cleaning, filter change, lubrication and other maintenance purposes
- Identify material types and alloys
- Use basic measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers and gage pins
- Neatly arrange all parts on trays
- Identify and mark out of tolerance parts