Acero Precision is hiring for CNC Machinists / Programmers in West Chester, PA.
Relocation Assistance available to those who qualify!
Are you looking to challenge yourself and hone your CNC programming skills?
Do you want to work for a growing company that is having its best year on record?
Do you want to work on one of the most immaculate and advanced shop floors on the east coast?
Then if you have previous experience with CNC machining or programming, particularly with Mazak or Star machines, apply today!
**REMOTE PROGRAMMING OPPORTUNITIES ALSO AVAILABLE**
- Industry competitive compensation
- Shift differential pay available for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Onsite gym & stunning locker room and shower facilities
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpret blueprints to create complex, close tolerance parts.
- Troubleshoot and correct CNC system processes, including: fixtures, tools, and programs to support design specifications.
- Develop and document processes to control manufacturing methods and quality control that is compliant with ISO 13485 and 9001.
- Utilize programming knowledge for Mazatrol, Master CAM, Solid Works, Partmaker.
Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's headquarters is a new state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.
- At least five (2-5) years strong CNC programming Mazak-type lathes and mill machines or Star Swiss Style Lathes.
- At least three to five (2-5) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, either Mazak Lathes, Mills, or Star Swiss Style Lathes or equivalent
- At least two (2) years of experience managing teams running several machines simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching machinists under your direction.
- Experience in setting-up and operating CNC Machines without support from engineering.
- An AS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certifications or specialized training.
Leadership of teams running Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes