Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's new headquarters is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia. www.AceroPrecision.com
If you are a CNC Mazak Programmer, we want you to join the Acero Team! In this position, you will be responsible for programming and setup from a blue pint to a finished perfect part, as well as leading teams of machinists for the following CNC machine types:
- Mazak Integrexes
- Mazak Variaxis 5 Axis Mills with Pallet Pools
- HCN 4000 Horizontal Mills with Pallet Pools
To excel in this role, you must be well-versed and experienced with Mazatrol. You have an unwavering commitment to detail and error-free performance. You have time management skills second to none, and you're a champion multi-tasker and problem-solver, thriving in a fast-paced environment. Last but definitely not least, you're a self-driven, experienced leader, ready to head a strong team of experienced machinists.
Daily operations include, but are not limited to:
- Interpret blueprints to create complex, close tolerance parts.
- Troubleshoot and correct CNC system processes, including: fixtures, tools, and programs to support design specifications.
- Develop and document processes to control manufacturing methods and quality control that is compliant with ISO 13485 and 9001.
- Utilize programming knowledge for Mazatrol, Master CAM and Solid Works.
- At least five (5) years strong CNC programming Mazak-type lathes and mill machines.
- At least three to five (3-5) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, either Mazak Lathes or Mills.
- At least two (2) years Experience managing teams running several machines simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching machinists under your direction.
- Experience in setting-up and operating CNC Machines without support from engineering.
- An AS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certifications or specialized training.
- Leadership of teams running Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers.
We are a fast-growing company, and in order to maintain our growth and continue serving our customers with excellent service, we are searching for the best and brightest in their field. Does this sound like you? Please apply! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Please visit the Acero Precision website www.aceroprecision.com for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.