Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM Manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's new headquarters is a brand new state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
If you love working with numbers but don’t want to be an accountant, order entry management might be the perfect opportunity for you! We need detail-oriented numbers specialists to apply their expertise and build out our team!
As a Data Entry Specialist you will be a key member of the ERP team and scheduling department, entering sales and work orders, and maintaining and tracking master, weekly and daily production schedules.
- Receives and logs production orders to master schedule
- Loads and updates daily and weekly manufacturing schedules
- Creates work orders and prioritizes jobs for production optimization.
- Performs data analysis to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Interacts with Sales, Manufacturing, Purchasing and outside vendors.
- Completes status reports for production progress, work-in-process and raw material inventory.
- Resolves order entry conflicts or engages problem solvers
- Processes change orders.
- Acts as supply clerk to order and fulfill the resource needs of the department.
- Cooperates and contributes to the creation of a safe, secure and healthy working environment and to the achievement of the company’s obligations to its customers, and company’s goals.
- High School Diploma or GED required. AA or BA degree nice to have.
- Moderate to advanced experience with MRP/ERP (Manufacturing/Enterprise Resource Planning) systems.
- Moderate to advanced experience with Excel
- Must be able to understand and deliver basic commands in English
- Must have basic math skills and use a calculator.
- Must be able to work cohesively in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in manufacturing environment
Special skills required to perform job (machines, tools, equipment):
- Computer keyboard and 10-key by touch
- Blueprint reading (desired)
We are a fast-growing company, and in order to maintain our growth and continue serving our customers with excellent service, we are searching for the best and brightest in their field. Does this sound like you? Please apply! We can’t wait to hear from you.
Questions? Visit the Acero Precision website - www.aceroprecision.com for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.