Acero Precision is a leading, global OEM manufacturer of precision machined components. We specialize in the manufacturing and assembly of complex, close tolerance products. Our range of clients includes the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries. Acero Precision's new headquarters is a brand new state-of-the-art 80,000+ square foot manufacturing facility located in West Chester, PA, a suburb of Philadelphia.
We are looking for a skilled carpenter/ handyman to join our team! Your job responsibilities will include:
- Carpentry, including any woodworking projects for the facility
- Other preferred skills include Painting, Plumbing, Tile Work, Electrical, and Masonry
Experience & Education
- High school diploma required or equivalent experience in mathematics
- Three or more years experience in one or more of the trades listed above under "Responsibilities and Experience"
- Willing to work 50 or more hours weekly, and potentially two Saturdays per month
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic computer knowledge. Familiarity with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Basic mechanical skills and competence with hand and power tools, or
- Experience with "Commercial" wiring systems and fixtures, or
- Experience with basic plumbing including fixtures and drains, or
- Experience with painting, cleaning, and basic repair work in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Safety is a fundamental part of every job. The Carpenter/Handyman must practice, promote and enable safe working procedures and conditions at all times
- Certifications in any of the preferred skills, most importantly in carpentry
Please visit the Acero Precision website - www.aceroprecision.com for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.