"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
For Acero, proud to be an American manufacturer means the newest in engineering, the best in quality, and the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their field. If that’s you we want to hear from you. Read on!
- Industry competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
The Quality Control Final Inspector’s overall purpose is to maintain the company’s high production standards through continuously improving methods of inspection and standard operating procedures. The goal of the Final Inspector is to make sure that manufacturing errors are caught and corrected before shipment and that high quality products are sent to the customer on time.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proper use of inspection and measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, gauges and inspection microscopes.
- Adhere to internal and customer part quality requirements, SOP’s and other specifications and procedures used to define the product.
- Understand basic blueprint reading, interpretation standards and measurement procedures.
- Ability to reliably and consistently detect small scratches, burrs, nicks and surface finish deviations, often only visible under magnification
- Review, verify and organize Certificates of Compliance
- Inspect materials, products, and equipment to find defects and implement corrections.
Experience & Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience in using basic measuring equipment and microscopes.
- Basic mathematics skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision and in teams
- One year prior Quality Control experience in a metal working environment
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.