"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO, Acero Precision
Acero Precision, proud to be a growing American manufacturer of precision machined components for the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries:
- Utilizing the latest in engineering
- Producing the best in quality
- Employing the most dedicated, passionate and brightest workforce in their fields
Proud of your skills? Want to be a member of a dynamic, well-respected workforce? If that’s you we want to hear from you. Read on!
We are seeking a Custodial Team Member for janitorial tasks of all areas of the manufacturing facility. The Custodial Team works directly for the Facilities Manager to plan jobs and coordinate team activities, and to autonomously perform routine tasks and selected assigned projects.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunities for Advancement
Daily operations include, but are not limited to:
- Routine cleaning and housekeeping of the entire facility including but not limited to: offices, manufacturing areas, cafeteria, locker/shower rooms and bathroom facilities.
- Special cleaning and inspection projects according to instructions from the Maintenance Manager.
- Collection and disposal of Manufacturing scrap and waste products, such as metal chips and coolants/lubricants, which must be collected and disposed of properly.
- Assist in cleaning machinery and equipment during maintenance or repair projects.
- Basic janitorial skills and experience, preferably in a commercial or industrial setting.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams.
Questions? Visit the Acero Precision website - www.aceroprecision.com for more information.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and property of Acero Precision.