"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
For Acero, proud to be an American manufacturer means the latest in engineering, the best in quality, and the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their field. If that’s you we want to hear from you. Read on!
- Industry competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Relocation packages offered
We are searching for a Quality Control/Assurance Manager who can step into the leadership role of our Quality Department and become a dynamic member of our Leadership Team. You will be able to assume responsibility for all aspects for compliance of ISO9001 and ISO13485. You are team leader and provide training and mentoring to our team of dedicated Roving and Final Inspectors.
- Work with Management to develop specific and measurable goals, improvements and standards.
- Act on behalf of the customer to audit and maintain the accuracy and timely delivery of products.
- Lead by example to ensure that First Article Inspections, (FAI’s), are performed in a timely manner and that Roving Inspections are done at all work stations on a routine daily basis.
- Maintain ISO 9001 and 13485 Medical Device Quality Management System certifications and compliance.
- Perform all internal audits as required by ISO 13485.
- Generate Non-Conforming Reports, (NCR’s), to notify employees of production errors. Identify Root Cause, Preventive Action and implement corrective action and subsequent training.
- Maintain the calibration and traceability of gages and other inspection equipment.
- Assist employees with the interpretation of blue prints and the analysis of parts accordingly.
- Assist the Plant Manager in planning and establishing work schedules and assignments to meet production goals.
- Train new employees on the efficient and proper use of inspection tools and machines, including but not limited to, calipers, gauges, micrometers, and comparators and guide them through the inspection process.
- Be an expert at the CAPA process: determine root cause, preventative actions and documentation.
- Serve as a "help desk" to all shop employees.
- Serve as a "Good-Will Ambassador" to staff and customers.
- BS Engineering or related discipline, or ASQ Certification, or equivalent experience.
- Expert knowledge of ISO 13485 (2016) and ISO 9001 (2015).
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control practices.
- Ten Years Quality experience in a precision machining environment.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital
status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.