'We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives.' Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
Acero Precision, proud to be a growing American manufacturer of precision machined components for the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries:
- Utilizing the latest in engineering
- Producing the best in quality
- Employing the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their fields
We are looking for CNC Machinists of all levels who are proud of their skills, want to be a member of a well-respected workforce and would like to grow their careers in one of the most advanced shop floors on the East coast. If you have experience in CNC machining, particularly Mazak and Star machines, we want to hear from you.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Shift differential pay available for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operate two machines during normal production.
- Identify and properly use different types of tooling such as drills, end mills, reamers and inserts.
- Work from blueprints, drawings and sketches involving the use of standard machine shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments.
- Ensure material is at the machine and that maintenance is performed in a proper and timely manner.
- Be alert and maintain a high level of attention to machine operations.
- Use measuring and inspection equipment to inspect parts accurately to the ten-thousandths, (0.0001), of an inch.
- Maintain a high attention to detail.
- Be held accountable for the accuracy of the end product.
Experience and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience in mathematics
- At least one to three years (1-3) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, preferably Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers, Star Swiss style lathes or equivalent
- Experience producing parts once machines are set without support from engineering
- Strong commitment to detail and error-free performance
- Able to work with minimal supervision, both alone and in teams
- Certifications or specialized training.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.