'We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives.' Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
Acero Precision, proud to be a growing American manufacturer of precision machined components for the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries:
- Utilizing the latest in engineering
- Producing the best in quality
- Employing the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their fields
We are looking for CNC Programmers who are proud of their skills, want to be a leader of a well-respected workforce and would like to grow their careers in one of the most advanced shop floors on the East coast. If you have experience in CNC programming, particularly Mazak and Star machines, we want to hear from you.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Shift differential pay available for 2nd and 3rd shift
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpret blueprints to create complex, close tolerance parts.
- Troubleshoot and correct CNC system processes, including: fixtures, tools, and programs to support design specifications.
- Develop and document processes to control manufacturing methods and quality control that is compliant with ISO 13485 and 9001.
- Utilize programming knowledge for Mazatrol, Master CAM, Solid Works, Partmaker
- Mentor and coach machinists and manufacturing assistants under your direction
- At least three to five (3-5) years strong CNC programming Mazak-type lathes and mill machines or Star Swiss Style Lathes or equivalent.
- At least three to five (3-5) years CNC machining experience working several machines simultaneously, either Mazak Lathes, Mills, or Star Swiss Style Lathes or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of experience managing teams running several machines simultaneously.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching machinists under your direction.
- Experience in setting-up and operating CNC Machines without support from engineering.
- An AS or BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certifications or specialized training.
- Leadership of teams running Mazak Lathes/Machining Centers or Star Swiss Style Lathes
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.