"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
Acero Precision pursues innovation and discipline in everything we do. We support the best in precision manufacturing available on the market today. Our innovation is our unique environment, second to none in purpose, design and inspiration. Our customers rely on Acero’s laser-focused dedication to precision and our rigorous attention to details. It’s in our name for a reason. Visit us at www.Aceroprecision.com.
For Acero Precision, proud to be an American manufacturer means the latest in engineering, the best in quality, and the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their field. If that is you we want to hear from you! Please read on!
• Industry competitive compensation
• Performance-based bonus program
• Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
• 401k plan
• PTO & paid holidays
• Relocation package available
• Opportunities for Advancement
The Marketing Communications Manager will be required to perform various tasks for several departments within Acero Precision to include but not limited to:
• Complete marketing and business development tasks including maintaining social media and updating company website
• Coordinate trade shows and develop guides and brochures for customers
• Responsible for customer account management and new customer onboarding.
• Develop social media strategy to broaden market presence and brand awareness
• Press Releases, target 6 per year
• Maintain and update website
• Plan, coordinate and execute trade show exhibitions, cadaver labs, social events, surgeon design meetings and other events to promote Acero
• Create technique guides, product literature, brochures, and sales support information
• Assist Sales and Engineering management in creating and delivering sales, and management presentations
• Identify and develop new business opportunities
• Lead customer onboarding process
• Introduce solutions leveraging software and technology to support outside sales representatives’ effectiveness and product knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or biomedical degree with a focus in project management, or equivalent
• Must possess excellent customer service skills, attention to project detail and the development of alternative plans to ensure satisfactory delivery of supplies, material and equipment in accordance with contract terms
• Knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Access required.
• ERP experience, preferably Global Shop.
• Open-minded attitude toward performing a variety of tasks to assist with the day-to-day functions of the company, Executive Staff and CEO.
• The ability to cover cases and provide support after training as required
• Experience in medical devices, logistics and shipping a plus.
• Knowledge of Podio software
Acero Precision promotes a culture of self-sufficiency and excellence. Employees that display values of excellence, impeccable quality, and professionalism are recognized as performers and are rewarded.
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.