"We are proud to be leading the country’s most talented group of engineers, machinists and craftspeople with a dedication to improving the quality of others’ lives." Michael Fitzgerald, President & CEO
Acero Precision, proud to be a growing American manufacturer of precision machined components for the Medical Device, Motorsport, and Analytical Industries:
- Utilizing the latest in engineering
- Producing the best in quality
- Employing the most dedicated, passionate and brightest in their fields
Are you prepared to work from the ground level up and learn a skilled trade? Are you energetic, skilled at working with your hands and want to be a member of a well-respected workforce in one of the most advanced shop floors on the East coast? If this is you, we want to hear from you.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Performance-based bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401k plan
- PTO & paid holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
The Building Maintenance Technician Assistant is a key part of our hardworking maintenance team at Acero Precision. The assistant works under the supervision of the Facilities Supervisor to assist the team to maintain a clean, safe and organized environment in which manufacturing operations take place while performing facility repairs, routine upkeep and improvement tasks.
Assist Building Maintenance Technicians in the following tasks:
- painting, light carpentry work, and floor & ceiling tile maintenance
- facility doors, windows and locks
- electrical fixtures, lighting, outlets, etc.
- maintenance of sinks, faucets, lavatories and other plumbing fixtures.
- heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems require routine cleaning, filter changes and replacement of worn parts.
- Practice safe working procedures and conditions at all times
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or trade school certificate or equivalent
- Basic math aptitude
- Basic knowledge of hand and power tools
- Ability to follow explicit directions
- Must be comfortable on a ladder and scaffolding
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work as energetic junior member of a team
It is the policy of Acero Precision not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Acero Precision to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters please do not reply to Acero job posts. All applications and/or contact information submitted are kept on file and are the property of Acero Precision.